Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 new year, new days

2009-12-31 this day, i still inside the hospital, on night duty.
most of ppl was counted down at Marina Bay, i was at hospital, doing my work.
handphone, can't event send a message to wish my frn,
can't event call my friend and my family. line was busy.
2010-1-1 a new year comming. still on night shift inside the hospital.
with less patient, less staff.
with swollen eye,
last night duty for this week.
my count down at hospital.the 1st time count down at hospital.
will be have next count down at hospital at next year.
new year new day new wish.
my wish for this year,
had a happy moment during the internship.
had a good relationship between God.
had a good relationship between my friend.
can mantain our friendship, untill longer and longer.
hopefully i can be baptize at this year, and my parents, turn to the God.
hopefully the people of the world, heard the Gospel of God.
hopefully the sick is less and less.
hopefully the people of the world, had a healthy body.
my friend and my family, can be the one of the brother and sister in christ.
yes, this is my hope,
life in hope,
stay in hope.
on the ways of hope, to make it, to get it, sucess....
let the God led my ways,
let the God plan the ways of my hope,
in this years.
peace, to stay in peace, no argue, no complaint.
God led the ways..between the relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment