Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009

last day at 2009.
think wat had u done at this year?
wat had u achive at this year?
had u stay inside the God ways?
had u make urself guilty?
wat u feel about this year?
had u realise wat is important in ur life?
wat is the important insident at this year?
i had meet alot of thing.
a lot of insident had happen to me.
i had meet my God.in half ways of my life.
i had stay in His ways he want me to.
i had make myself guilty when i wrong.
i had meet my dearest friend at here.
although we had some insident happened, but we still together.
we had spread to other ways, but the road was same.
we had argue,but we stand in each other.
we had tears, but we know each other.
we understand when we had tears,
we understand when we had love.
we understand when we know each other.
we understand when we know who are we.
happiness,we share
i was down when i had make some thing wrong.
i was down when i saw they doing wrong,
i was down when i leave God,
i was down when they are down,
i was down when i leave them,
i was down when argueing,
i was down when they not in a good condition.
i was down when they not taking good of care.
i control myself,
not to argue,
not to mad,
not to angry,
not to discuss,
not to punish.
i leave it to God to lead.
i left my 1st church of my life,
but i miss the life at there.
i miss my brothers n sisters at there.
i leave my nursing college,when i had graduate.
i left my student status n become a staff.
2009, turn over of my life.
no more student, no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment